November 16, 2015
- This is a Public Service Announcement to remind you all that this flyer is ONLY sent to sups, coords and lead CCP staff. Any information that is pertinent to your staff that DO NOT receive this, PLEASE pass it along to them!
- Beginning in December - the "Actual" Enrollment will be used for site attendance. Reports are only needed if the "Actual" Enrollment falls below 85%.
- Sups - Please make sure that you are submitting homework logs monthly to Peggy after checking to make sure they are signed and filled out completely.
- WIC NUTRITION PROGRAM CERT HISTORY REPORT - Request the WIC Nutrition Program Certification History Report (a comprehensive WIC services report) when faxing for WIC records especially for underweight, overweight, and obese kiddos at your Center. This WIC Program report documents nutrition risk assessments, counseling and services received through the WIC Program.
Accidents— They Are-A-Changing. Processes for submitting Child Accident Forms is-a-changing. Please forward all accident forms directly to Melissa Freeland, unless the accident required a visit to a dr. or an emergency room. She will be entering in accidents directly into C+. Melissa will document the date of C+ entry in the spot where Kristine used to sign.
If a child needs emergency care for an injury that occurred at our center, please route the Child Accident Form & an Incident Form to Kristine for review and processing, so that all needed information and documentation can be verified. These, when returned to you, should have Kristine’s signature on them. If they do not, please resubmit them to Kristine to verify that the information has been filed.
General reminder: both Melissa and the new rotating teacher are to be scheduled for subbing through Kristine. It will be her role to call them to let them know if their schedule has changed each day. This will avoid any miscommunications and allow both Melissa/New Person to feel confident that they are doing the right thing.
- Also.... Now that Melissa has been released from Fisher she and Kristine are working on setting up her weekly schedule. If you have days of the week that simply do not work for a center/teacher you supervise please let me know so that we can make sure her placements work for you.
- Parent Ambassador Applications!!! WSA is seeking 15-20 ECEAP and/or Head Start/Early Head Start parents to serve as Parent Ambassadors for 2016. Ambassadors will serve on the front line of our advocacy campaigns including attending hearings, testifying, contacting lawmakers, setting up events and activities, and organizing ECEAP and Head Start/EHS parents. All expenses for travel to WSA conferences and training venues will be subsidized by WSA. We are looking for parents that are committed to advocating for their children and communities, serve in a leadership role at a local program either through policy council or in another area, and have the desire and demonstrated skills to complete the year-long project. WSA had terrific success with our 2009 - 2015 Parent Ambassadors, and they are looking forward to a great 2016! Please see below for the link!
- Come on out there... I know we all have some things to say in here! Johnny Bravo is lonely!