You might wanna be an effective communicator
Tips to remember:
2. Be sensitive to the tone of your voice.
3. Think through exactly what you plan to say and discuss BEFORE you place a call.
4. Do not allow interruptions to occur during conversations.
5. Especially when leaving messages, speak clearly and slowly.
6. Build the habit of always turning off your cell phone ringer when entering a meeting, restaurant, theater, training class, or other place.
7. Always speak into the telephone receiver with an even and low tone of voice.
8. Do not allow yourself to be distracted by other activities while speaking on the telephone.