COVID (4-Day Lockdown)
Monday 28th June, 2021
Principal Message - COVID Update
Dear Parents & Caregivers,
This evening, a 4-Day Lockdown was announced by Premier Mark McGowan which will take effect from 12:01am tomorrow until Saturday 3rd July.
This continues to be an evolving situation but here are some key messages:
- St Francis of Assisi will remain open and staff will be on site
- Parents may choose to keep children at home as per previous lockdowns
- Requirements for mask wearing remain unchanged
- At this stage, CAMP Australia will maintain operations
Unfortunately, a number of our staff are required to isolate and get tested due to attendance at recently listed sites on http://www.wa.gov.au in the northern suburbs. However, please be assured, adequate supervision and familiar staff will be available throughout the lockdown for your children.
Due to the latest restrictions, a number of events as part of Wellbeing Week will need to be modified and/or cancelled:
- Tuesday Breakfast Toast/Fruit & Juice - this will be cancelled tomorrow.
- Tuesday/Wednesday YogaZoo Class - these have been cancelled.
- Thursday Sushi Lunch Orders - cancelled.
- Friday Community Lunch - cancelled.
Should you make the decision to keep your children at home, please inform the school by contacting the office on 9562 9500 and advise the reasons. Alternatively, you can email mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Wellbeing has never been more important than right now. Whilst we are disappointed this latest development has 'harpooned' our Wellbeing week, we will continue to work together as a community to navigate this challenge. Take care of yourselves and your families and please stay tuned for further information.