The Bobby's Run School Bulletin
Friday, January 15, 2021
Covid-19 Reminders and Updates
- Please keep your child home if they are sick, and notify Mrs. Barbieri as to why they are absent. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make sure Genesis is updated if there were any changes to contact information over the break.
- Please notify if you have traveled out of state. It is especially important if you returned after January 4th as that would impact your students' hybrid learning return.
- Please notify if anyone in your household has tested positive for Covid-19.
- If your student has symptoms of Covid-19, they will need a negative test or quarantine for 10 days before returning to school. An alternative diagnosis is no longer allowed.
- At this time, close contacts will need to quarantine for 10 days if exposed to someone with symptoms or until the contact has a negative Covid-19 test.
- Fever or chills
- Nasal congestion or runny nose
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Nausea or vomiting
- Muscle or body aches
- Poor appetite or poor feeding, especially in babies under one year old
The schedule for special areas is:
Monday Music with Mrs. Naylor from 1:30 to 2:10
Tuesday Art with Mrs. Scacco from 1:30 to 2:10
Wednesday Gym and Health with Mr. Gigger from 8:35 - 9:25 and 9:30 to 10:20
Thursday Computers with Mr. Day from 1:30 to 2:10
Friday Library or World Cultures with Mrs. Giansanti from 1:30 to 2:10
Congratulations to Mrs. Brook's Winter Break Reading Challenge Winners!
The Lumberton Township School District is pleased to announce that we have been awarded a Preschool Expansion Grant from the New Jersey Department of Education. This award will allow the district to provide FREE, high quality preschool to a number of our three- and four- year-old students starting on February 1, 2021. The district will be partnering with the Center for Family Services to provide free, high quality preschool to 42 Head Start eligible Lumberton children.
Families must meet the criteria as outlined by Head Start, though some exceptions may be made for families moderately over these amounts. These income guidelines can be waived for families with special circumstances who might benefit from placement in Head Start.
What if I am not comfortable sending my child to school at this time?
There are several service delivery options available, including a fully remote option.
What do I do if I am interested in enrolling my child in the program?
Visit the district website to complete the interest form: https://www.lumberton.k12.nj.us or you can contact Caryn Zweben, Supervisor of Pupil Personnel Services: email@example.com or by phone (609) 267-9099 x3808
Spirit Days & School Closures
Friday, January 15th - National Hat Day, wear your favorite hat!
Monday, January 18th - School Closed, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day
Tuesday, January 19th - Hybrid learning resumes