Stay safe while browsing the web!
Tips for students:
1. Never share you name, birthday, address, school, or phone number online. If someone asks for this information get your parents and show them.
2. Don't send pictures of yourself even if someone asks for them.
3. Don't talk to strangers online.
4. If you see anything wierd online find your parents and let them know.
Tips for Parents:
1. Place your home computer in an area that can be easily monitored.
2. Always watch your child's online activities.
3. Make sure your computer has parental controls enabled.
4. Create a list of rules you would like you child to follow while they are online.
5. Look at the sites your child is planning on visiting before you allow them to do so.