Haley's Coaching Corner
---------------Keeping Elliott teachers in the KNOW!
- The CAST stations on Monday were a hit! Thank you for sharing your learning with us!
- Great discussions were had over Grammar Talks! We appreciate your willingness to learn with us!
- How about those FOURTH GRADE writing compositions?!?! We are blessed with the best teachers!
- Have you heard the rigorous discourse in FIRST GRADE collaborative planning?!
- FIFTH GRADE is focused on growing students by looking at the data to create a plan of action!
- JODI JORDAN won the Sonic drink from the last Smore! A refreshing beverage of your choice will be headed your way soon!
Please register for the district Math and ELAR PDs. You can find the PDs listed in Eduphoria Workshop by date. Be sure to register for your PD at least a couple days before, as sometimes it will not let you register within a 24 hour period of the event.
Math PDs: (IC Room - Time TBD unless listed)February 25 - 1st grade (3-4pm)
March 22 - Kinder
*These are done on campus in an interactive format so all team members who teach math can attend. Special Pops are also welcome to attend.
ELAR: (Admin from 7:20-8:20)
February 26th – Third Grade
March 18th – Second Grade
March 25th – First Grade
April 1st - Kinder
*Only 1 team member needs to attend the ELAR PD. Please make arrangements with your team for them to cover your class until your return.
We are excited about the professional learning scheduled for the spring! Teachers are bringing an example/artifact of how they have used the ELAR cluster pre-assessments to create CFAs. They will be sharing ideas and reflecting on our learning with these guiding questions:
Please be prepared to answer the following question about your artifact:
- How has this artifact allowed for targeted differentiation for students?
- What is the evidence of student learning from your artifact?
- How is student growth measured and celebrated with this artifact?
In case you missed it...
Links to Past Smores
February 12 - https://www.smore.com/spv94
February 8 - https://www.smore.com/vz0ep
January 25 - https://www.smore.com/yxm17
January 15 - https://www.smore.com/awank
January 4 - https://www.smore.com/v5dgr
December 17 - https://www.smore.com/jcya1
December 11 - https://www.smore.com/4gd94
November 30 - https://www.smore.com/c0f1p
November 9 - https://www.smore.com/h5q9t
October 23 - https://www.smore.com/94rrc
October 19 - https://www.smore.com/qzabx
October 9 - https://www.smore.com/txdtb
September 30 - https://www.smore.com/k84un
September 24 - https://www.smore.com/bvsfv
September 16 - https://www.smore.com/2pdmg
September 11 - https://www.smore.com/v9gjt
September 3 - https://www.smore.com/yprnr
August 30 - https://www.smore.com/rhvcq
August 24 - https://www.smore.com/z18rk