News You Can Use
May 10, 2016
MyDisneySchedules and IVR Outage
- If you need to call the IVR on Thursday, May 12 please leave a voicemail designating if you are calling in late/sick/FMLA, etc.
- Please check your schedule prior to Thursday, May 12 for your scheduled breaks and lunches on that day. If you have any questions, please contact the Labor Team
Project Time Segment: Disabling "Clutter"
- Disabling "Clutter" will ensure that you receive all important operational updates directly to your inobox
- During your scheduled time, refer to DORY for step-by-step instructions on how to disable "Clutter" on Outlook
- Visit DORY >> Search: Clutter
Beach Bash Availability
- For this reason, Advisors should always be checking a la carte to see if availability has opened up for events like the Neighborhood Beach Bash
For more information about the Neighborhood Beach Bash, visit DORY >> Search: Beach Bash
Refurbishment Update: Soaker Tubs
- The whirlpool bathtubs are currently being replaced with soaker style tubs in the 1 and 2 Bedroom Villas
Selling Hard Tickets through Passport
When selling tickets to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party and Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party, Advisors can follow these new steps to narrow down dates in Passport:
- Enter "Start Date" and "End Date" as usual
- Under "Ticket Group" select "Special"
- Under "Ticket Description" enter the date of the party (i.e. "09/20")
- Under "Product Name" enter "DVC"
Date Change - Member Night at Splitsville
- The new date is Tuesday, Aug. 9
- The a la carte team is in the process of making the change, so this date is not available to confirm at this time. Interested Members will need to need to call back later
This information has been updated in DORY >> Search: Splitsville