created by: Grace Lester and Sammie Crampes ♥
- Austria is a small country and is knowed for it beautiful mountain scenery!
- Austria has many lovely mirror like lakes, but much of the thick trees cover most of the land in Austria
- Austria got their independence on November 12, 1918
- when ever it is day time for us it is night time for them!
- Austria's import: machinery and equipment, motor vehicles, chemicals, metal goods, oil and oil product, foodstuff
- Austria's population growth rate: 0.02
- Capital of Austria is: Vienna
- Official language of Austria is: german
- Area is : 32,383 miles
- Elevation is: highest-Grossglockner, 12,461
- The climate: mild to warm summers, cold winters, moist through out the year, more moderate temperatures in western and central Austria
- Population is current estimate--- 8,486,000
- National Anthem ---"land der berge, land am strome'' ("land of mountains, land at the river")