Week of May 6th, 2019
- Library Books Due - Library books are due Friday, May 10th. Please include an item in your newsletter and/or an email to parents as a reminder!
- Awards Assembly - Wanting to present an award in our EOY Awards Assembly on May 20th? Please add your info to the spreadsheet below.
- EOY RtI Meetings - Please be sure to complete required RtI info in AWARE before your final RtI meeting.
- GT 30 Hours - Missing your required 30 hours of GT training? See the email from Carol K this past Friday.
- Robotics Materials - Please complete/return the OSMO sheets to Carol. All other robotics kits/materials should be returned to Carol by Friday, May 10th.
- Boxes should be delivered at the end of next week.
- During the last week of school, you may coordinate with your team for some time during the day to pack. Please do not begin before then. You will also have all day on the 24th.
- All items must be packed by May 31st.
- Any trash needing to be removed must be in the hallways (and labeled) by May 29th.
Student Leadership Award
I received word on Friday that our Student Council has received the Student Leadership Award from TEPSA (the state Principal association). They will be honored at my summer conference as well as at their StuCo Workshop next Fall.
Way to go learners and sponsors!
Week At A Glance
- College Day
- SpEd Team Time
- Cooper @ Job Fair
- PTO - 6:00 - *Note new time for Teacher Grant Presentations
- PTO/Ed Foundation Shirt Day
- Kinder Team Time
- Fire Drill - 2:30 (Final one of the year!)
- 1st Team Time
- Quick Faculty Meet w/ Mr. Hunt followed by STAAR Training - 3:30
- 2nd Team Time
- Spirit Schedule
- Spainhower Lounge Shower!
- 2:00 - Spirit Assembly for Senior Reception
- Rise & Shine (Red & Black Superstars Announced)
- Library Books & Robotics due