STUDENT IDs and YEARBOOK PHOTOS
THURSDAY, AUGUST 1, 2013
DRESS CODE POLICY
Students are expected to adhere to the following guidelines for the photos:
- The gentlemen must be in uniform (shirt and tie), and ladies must dress modestly:
- NO BARE SHOULDERS, halter tops, tank tops, or spaghetti straps!
- NO WRITING ON ANY SHIRTS!
- The men must be clean-shaven.
- No body piercing on men or women (exception of earrings for ladies).
- All men must have regulation haircuts - not below the ear, etc.
- No bizarre apparel (clothing combinations, hairstyles, glasses, etc.)
Failure to meet the above criteria will result in denial of any photo opportunities.
STUDENT ID PHOTOS
- On Thursday, August 1, 2013, all students (freshmen through seniors), must report to B.D. between 9 a.m. and 8 p.m. to have their ID pictures taken.
- This card serves as a student ID for use with the cafeteria’s point-of-sale system and the library automation system.
- Each student will be issued a permanent ID card that day.
This card will be used for the entire year.
Student should understand that he/she needs to take proper care of the card. It should not be folded, stapled, written on, or mutilated.
In addition, because of the dollar value for cafeteria purchases, it should not be loaned to other students.
Issuance of a replacement card will be $10.00.
Freshmen - Juniors will have their picture taken for two purposes. One will be used for their student ID card and one will be for the yearbook.
Seniors will have their student ID photo taken, but their yearbook photo must be done at Prestige Portraits.
The yearbook photos may also be used for special features and newspaper publicity.
Photos will be taken in the SAC lobby.
Order forms are attached and will be made available on Verification Day.