LA CLASE DE ESPAÑOL
How Can I Study?
- Review materials posted on the Resources page - watch old videos, sing the grammar songs, review lesson presentations, etc.
- Use Quizlet flashcards, games and quizzes.
- Download old homework/practice documents from Canvas, open in Notability and re-work them (excellent way to study!)
- Ask a friend or family member to quiz you.
- "Teach" your parents or siblings how to do the concepts we've learned in class.
- Say and write your vocabulary terms (or conjugate verbs) in Spanish & English over-and-over on a piece of paper or dry erase board.
- Review hard-copy notes from class.
- Have a practice conversation en español with a classmate, using the concepts and terms we've learned in class.
Spanish 1 Course Information
This course is designed to provide students with Spanish language skills in accordance with Indiana World Language Academic Standards and Noblesville Schools' World Language Program. This course is the equivalent of the Spanish 1 course offered at NHS. Students will study fundamental grammar concepts, build a basic vocabulary and learn about culture in Spanish-speaking countries. Grade categories are weighted as follows:
Assessments - 70%
In-class work, homework, learning checks, etc. - 30%