SKYLINE CURRENT STATUS
LEVEL GREEN 8/23/20
- Cleaning and disinfecting will be done throughout the day.
- Visitors allowed inside the building with administrator permission only, mask required.
- Students and staff will be screened for a temperature before school and during day.
- Social distancing will be practiced when possible.
- Masks are required for staff when social distancing is not possible.
- Masks are highly recommended for students during passing periods and when social distancing is not possible.
- Bus riders are recommended to wear masks.
- Students/Staff will be sent home if they are exhibiting 3 or more common symptoms of COVID19. Negative COVID19 test or release from medical professional required prior to return to school.
- Restrictions for activities can be found here: https://www.smore.com/evqa6
Please be prepared for restrictions or level to change at any time. Our priorities are in keeping our students and staff safe and in school long term. Students and staff should have masks available. Any parents who do not plan to send your child to school, please phone your principal to discuss distance learning options.
Elementary- Mr. Pursley 993-4225
Middle School- Mr. Blair 993-4252
High School- Mr. Koele 993-4226