• Older age.
• Menstruating at an early age.
• Older age at first birth or never having given birth.
• A personal history of breast cancer or benign (non-cancer) breast disease.
• A mother or sister with breast cancer.
• Treatment with radiation therapy to the breast/chest.
• Breast tissue that is dense on a mammogram.
• Taking hormones such as estrogen and progesterone.
• Drinking alcoholic beverages.
• Chemicals in cosmetics, foods, products in household, environment, & health care
• Lump, hard knot or thickening
• Swelling, warmth, redness or darkening
• Change in the size or shape of the breast
• Dimpling or puckering of the skin
• Itchy, scaly sore or rash on the nipple
• Pulling in of your nipple or other parts of the breast
• Nipple discharge that starts suddenly
• New pain in one spot that doesn’t go away.
An health and hygiene awareness by aspiring new generation NGO, VCUIndia. We proudly invite you to join us at Team VCU in building opportunities in your locality.
We are on -
Get in touch -Teamvcu@vcuindia.com