Little Minions childcare
where growing begins...
What do we do...
- we acknowledge that, while some families may share cultural practices, values and beliefs, they all have individual features and characteristics.
- we make sure transition programs are flexible and encourage children and their families to participate.
- we understand that children who are learning English as an additional language go through a sequence of phases, that are achieved at different rates.
- we use the assistance of interpreters, bilingual staff, aides and translated materials to help families understand and feel comfortable.
- we nurture and provide a safe learning environment for all children.