Safe Haven Humane Society
Here is some other Information
"Providing a loving environment for surrendered and stray animals as they search for their forever homes, assisting current pet owners to permanently provide appropriate care for their animals and engaging community members in the issue of pet homelessness"
In accordance with its mission statement, Safe Haven Humane Society and Outreach Center will:
• Offer a safe refuge, nourishment, and opportunity for a better life to unwanted, abused or injured animals
• Promote responsible pet ownership through humane education, spay/neuter, and animal care programs in the area
• Provide behavioral training advice, low-cost veterinarian care or vouchers, pet food and supplies to struggling pet owners
• Work to unite lost animals with owners and place unwanted animals in caring homes
• Build community support so people will value animals and treat them with respect and kindness
Safe Haven Humane Society and Outreach Center is a non-stock corporation, which filed its Articles of Incorporation with the State of Wisconsin on July 31, 2013. Safe Haven became a 501c3 nonprofit organization in November 2014. With two impassioned founders and a Board of Directors made up of local animal welfare activists, our next step is to open a full-service animal shelter and community outreach center in Western Brown County. We need your support! Please help us help the homeless animals and struggling pet owners of rural Brown County, WI!
For more information...