What is the average prevalence of he/she being bullied?
- For every suicide among people, there are at least 100 suicide attempts from bullying
- Bullying victims are 2 to 9 times more likely to consider suicide than non-victims
- At least half of suicides among young children are related to bullying
- 10 to 14 year old girls may be at even higher risk of suicide
- Nearly 30% of students are the bullies or the victims
- 160,000 kids stay home every day from school because of bullying
Signs of Bullying
- Treat your kids with kindness
- Respect kids as who they are because everyone has their problems
- Teach your kids from right and wrong
- Parents, adults, guidance concealer, teachers. You can use the internet to help you out to find out what you should do if you are being bullied.