My True Colors
Tyler Cilley 4th hour
As a child, I had a difficult time fitting into an academic routine, I was a hands-on learner, and I needed physical involvement to be motivated.
I look for people who have the same interests as me. I constantly look for ways to energize or re-vamp my relationships. I thrive on physical contact, and I love to give gifts.
I get bored easily of jobs that are very routine. I'm very successful with jobs that give me independence and freedom. I view tools as an extension of myself, and I strive to preform better then others.
When leading, I expect quick action and I'm very involved in the here-and-now. I'm very preformence oriented, I'm flexible when approaching new tasks, and I welcome change.
Symptoms of a Bad Day
On a bad day I
- Act rude and defiant
- Intentionally break the rules
- Run away from my problems
- Use stimulants, such as coffee
- React loudly
- I lie and cheat
- Very physically aggressive
Response to questions
1. I think witty, spontaneous, and bold fit me most.
2. I think a hands on job such as a cook fits me best.
3. Positives: Good leadership and respects tools.
Negatives: Over achiever, on bad days i would be hard to get along with.