Mount Saint Agnes Comings & Goings
Friday, May 6, 2016
- Wednesday 11th - ELP 2016 Orientation in the Auditorium at 5:30 pm
- Friday 13th - Feast of Our Lady of Fatima Mass at 10:30 am (Grade 6 - 12)
- Tuesday 17th - MSA School Salute
- Thursday 19th - Elementary Assembly at 8:35am; MS Assembly during TA
- Friday 20th - Denim and Orange non-uniform day in support of MS ($2)
- Saturday 21st - Home & School Dessert BINGO
- Tuesday 24th - NO SCHOOL - Bermuda Day Holiday
- Thursday 26th - National Honor Society Induction Ceremony at 9am
- Friday 27th - Senior Retreat; Relay For Life begins at 6pm
Home & School Association
SAVE THE DATE
Dessert BINGO on May 21st at MSA
Relay For Life
MSA has two teams, MSA Saints and Lil' Saints, participating again in this year's Relay For Life charity event being held on May 27th 6:00 pm - 28th, 6:00 pm - 6:00 pm.
Luminary Bags will be available through the MSA office at $10/bag. Decorate a bag to remember a loved one. Bags will be given to the Relay For Life Committee and they will be displayed around the track during the ceremony on May 27th.
Please consider walking the track and support our MSA Teams. You will need to register online and then join one of the MSA teams.
The MSA Music Program is looking for any used instruments that could be used for our Band Program. If you have a spare flute, clarinet, saxophone, trumpet, trombone, euphonium, or tuba we would gladly take it off your hands! Please contact Sophia Sontag at email@example.com
There will be an information session for parents and students on May 11th at 5 pm in the Science Lab. It is important you attend as we will be discussing the itinerary, rules and regulations for the tour.
2016 Steubenville Youth Conference- Thirst!
MSA Lil' Saints Summer Camp
Looking for classes for younger children? Want to start gymnastics at an early age? Looking for safe equipment for your child to bounce, roll and swing?
- Play Gym is excited to continue for Spring 2016 term. Look at the information below!
- Gym Tots is excited to return for a 5 week, Spring 2016 session. A short description of Gym Tots is listed below.
Play Gym Reminders for Spring 2016
· Play Gym runs from 9:45am to 11:45am on both Mondays and Wednesdays
· Please keep food and drink off the equipment and in the lobby or the floor/mat area next to the front desk.
· Do not hesitate to ask Miss Maya for napkins, diaper trash bags, or anything else you may need.
· Children must be supervised by their guardians at all times. Children should not be in either gym room on their own.
Play gym will run on the following dates:
May 2, 4, 9, 11, 16, 18 23, 25, 30
June 1, 6, 8, 13, 15.
Gym Tots will run on the following dates:
Mondays: May 16, 23, 30, & June 6, 13,
Wednesdays: May 18, 25, June 1, 8, 15,
Class description: Gym Tots!
What: Gym Tots is a shortened version of our parent and tot class, where you and your child learn how to jump, roll, bounce, swing and invert in a safe, playground like environment. This class is perfect for all children, from those just starting to walk to those who are jumping all around the house. This class leads right into Play Gym, so you and your bouncing tot are welcome to stay and practice all the fun from class in a playful environment.
Who: Children Walking-4 years
When: Starting on Monday April 11, 2016 and Wednesday April 13th 2016. From 9:15-9:45 am Mondays and Wednesdays. Directly before Play Gym!
Cost: $50 for the 5 week Monday or Wednesday session. $90 to sign up for both sessions
Where: BGA National Training Centre, 35 South Side Road St. David’s (across from Carter House)
Awesome August Camp will be held for two weeks in August starting August 15th – August 26th, from 8:00am – 4:00pm (extended hours available until 5:30pm). The camp will be held at St. Michael’s Church Hall in Paget. Contact Kelly Rodday at firstname.lastname@example.org for registration.
Uniform Shop Hours
Tuesday 17th, & 31st: 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Thursday 12th & 26th: 8:15 am - 9:15 am