Technology for Super Heroes
Weekly Tips and Tricks!
Plickers-Automatic Student Feedback with Only One Device
What is it?
Plickers is a classroom response app that teachers can use very easily without having devices for each student.
How does it work?
- Each student is given a card with a unique visual code.
- The code has 4 sides, each lettered A, B, C, and D.
- The student holds the card so that the letter they choose to answer the question with is at the top of their card.
- The teacher uses the iOS app on their iPad to slowly scan the room.
- The app recognizes the cards, records who the teacher assigned them to, and captures the answer that the student chose.
- The results appear live and in real time on the teacher’s device.
- They can also be projected on a large screen for the whole class to see via the Plicker’s website if required.
Plickers FREE app and How I Use it!