TEAM HOPE NEWSLETTER
THIRY-ONE OPPORTUNITY Need to work on getting new recruits? NOW is the time!
Things to keep in mind...
- Registration for National Conference will open March 5th. At that time, you will be able to book your hotel room an sign up for your training classes. Big plans are being made for conference with lots of amenities being sprinkled throughout.
- The opportunity Incentive is in full swing. Anyone that signs up under you between Jan 15- March 15, will not only receive the Pack & Pour in addition to their kit, but will have the opportunity to earn their $99 registration fee back with they sell $1000 in their first 30 days.
- Embroidery is only $5 this month (this includes Icon-It, Ribbons, and Creative Expressions. Embroidery with hostess credit is also only $5!
- HO is working on an upgrade that will let the customer know when they qualify for the Special and prompt them to purchase it, when placing an online order.
- Closed Captioning being added to all Thirty-one videos being posted, even the party demos for each season!
- Cindy Monroe, our Founder and CEO, will be leading 10 minute webcasts at 9pm EST every Sunday and Tuesday from Feb. 9th to March 11th. Invite any interested recruits to join the webcast to hear about all the benefits of joining Thirty One. To get the links, visit the Annoucements section of TOT.
National Conference 2014 - Columbus OHIO
Have you been considering going to conference? My two cents = DO IT! When I went to conference last year in Atlanta, it was, by far the BEST decision I have ever made for my Thirty-One business. It was there that I realized I wanted to move up, I wanted to do more and I promised myself I would make it happen. I learned so much about the company and their mission. I knew that there was a reason I became a consultant with this company over the many, many other direct sales companies out there.
I had a chance to meet and bond with so many amazing women. I laughed, I learned and I networked the whole time! At the end of each day I was more and more excited to put everything I learned into practice!
Not only did we all leave with so much knowledge and great suggestions, we walked away with sooooooo many free amenities! If one of the reasons you are excited to the C & C meetings to see the amenity, you will not believe your eyes when you see the loot you get at conference!
Please, please, please consider going to conference this year, you will NOT be disappointed!
TIPS FROM THE TOP...
The KEY difference between a $1200 party and a $200 party is a MOTIVATED HOST- ESS.
If you’re not checking in with that hostess at least once or twice a week, you’re not doing a good job of coaching that hostess to a $1200 party. Get that hostess to have at least 10 people there. Encourage her to have outside orders. Keep in touch with her so she KNOWS what to do!!!