October 2, 2020
New Guidance and Information Documents
These NEW documents can be found on the right side of your AD Dashboard:
- 2020-2021 MSHSL Projected Calendar
- Event and Facility Management Guidance and Information (Under Sports Guidance and Information: COVID Related Link)
The Calendar is also available on the Public side of the website under Calendar for the public and fans.
TO DO: COVID-Related Data Collection-Friday, October 2, 2020
Please use the link titled COVID-19 Data Collection on your AD Dashboard to submit COVID-19 related data for your school for the period of time from Monday, September 21 to Friday, October 2.
This data will be used only in aggregate forms and no student-specific data will be collected.
The purposes for collecting this data are to:
- Monitor Implementation of Seasons
- Understand Impact on Schools, Students
- Inform Future Decision-Making
This submission is voluntary but is critical to support the participation of students in all programs and is shared directly with MDE and MDH on a bi-weekly basis.
Compiled information is shared back with Member Schools.
Several documents on the Sports Guidance and Information-COVID Related page have been updated.
- Section Information for Cross Country-Includes an update on the number of team participants. The number is now seven.
- Volleyball Competitive Season Guidance and Information-Clarifying information about the use of chairs and benches.
- Media Guidance- Updated to include more detailed information.
These documents can be found on the Sports Guidance and Information: COVID Related page as well as under the individual Sports Accordion for each Sport on the AD and Coach Dashboards.
Adjustments and placements for new activity registrations and co-ops have been made to Boys Cross Country, Girls Cross Country, Boys Soccer, Girls Soccer, Girls Swim and Dive, and Girls Tennis. We will make Football adjustments in mid-October and Volleyball in mid-November.
Here is the link to the Competitive Section page: https://www.mshsl.org/tournaments/competitive-sections
Tournament Cards for Activities Directors
Coach and AD Contact Information on Website
ADs and Head Coaches are asked to please check the box in their Profile that displays their email and phone numbers on the public website.
This information is important for other coaches, ADs, and media members who provide coverage of League events.
Directions are available on the Website Getting Started Guide.