Why to read to young children
By joshua diederich
Five reasons why
- Create a stronger relationship with the people's reading to the child which means better listen skills
- Learn basic speak by wen you read one cat two cat three cat the children use that as a way to reinforce
- Reading to you child will also help your child be a head in school don't leave is to the school to do because the younger the child the Easyer to teach
- Bring fun in to reading wen you chose their favorite book
- It help with more then school read is part of life
- "10 Reasons Why You Should Read to Your Kids." Earlymoments.com. N.p., n.d. Web. 25 Feb. 2016.
- "Importance of Reading Aloud." Importance of Reading Aloud. N.p., n.d. Web. 25 Feb. 2016.
- "Five Reasons Why You Should Read Aloud to Your Kids – and Pick Their Favourite Book." The Conversation. N.p., n.d. Web. 25 Feb. 2016.
- "Reading Is Fundamental." Reading Is Fundamental. N.p., n.d. Web. 29 Feb. 2016.