ESE First Grade
May 22nd-May 26th
House winner -Trailblazers!
- Their prize is: Extra recess on Friday!
Important Upcoming Dates
Mark Your Calendars!
- Magazine Recycle Drive thru 5-23
- 5-22 thru 5-30 BOGO Book Fair
- 5-29 No School
- 5-30 Awards Assembly 2:00 Cafeteria
- 6-1 Game Day-Bring a board game from home clearly labeled with your child's name. No electronics.
- 6-1 Last Day of School
From the Teachers
*Just a reminder that there will be no more spelling tests for this year.
*On June 1st, we will have a game day. Your child may bring a board game from home clearly labeled with their name. No electronics.
This Week In:
Reading Strategy: We will establish a purpose for reading to improve comprehension.
Writing: We will write short expository letter.
Spelling: No Spelling Test
Sight Words: brought, please, round, quiet
Math: We will use concrete and pictorial models to compose numbers up to 500
Science: We will investigate how the external characteristics of an animal are related to where it lives, how it moves, and what it eats.
Social Studies: We will identify characteristics of good citizenship.
PTA News and Events
ESE PTA NEWS