What are the basic skills required on the job?What are the basic skills required on the job?
-Seeing clearly up close
- Identifying color and seeing differences in color, including shades and brightness
- Identifying and understanding the speech of another person
What types of activities are done on the job?
-Make final corrections
-Produce camera ready copy
- Converts various types of files for printing or for the Internet
- Transmits, delivers or mails publication master to printer for production into film and plates.
What are the working conditions and physical demands?
- You would sit most of the time. There's some walking and standing. You may have to lift and carry things like books, papers or tools weighing 10 lbs. or less.
What are the work hours and travel?
- Regular working hours and limited travel
What are the educational requirements of the job?
- One to two years post-secondary training.
What is the national average annual wage for this job? What is the national average annual wage for this job?
What is the average annual wage for this job in Texas?
What is the average hourly wage for this job in Texas?
What is the future outlook for this job?
-Decreasing growth is estimated to be -14%