All elementary students need to sign up, if they will be in attendance, no later than March 7th. The field trips and special events for elementary students are:
Monday: Kindergarten field trip to see "Zootopia" (time and theater TBA)
Tuesday: 2nd grade and older field trip to Fort Worth Zoo - 8:30-4:30 - students must bring a sack lunch
Tuesday: Sweet treat for afternoon snack
Wednesday: 1st grade and older field trip to "Zootopia" (time and theater TBA)
Thursday: 1st grade field trip to Putt-Putt - 12:00-4:00
Merryhill t-shirts must be worn on all field trips.
Mother and Son Hoedown
Tickets will go on sale on Thursday, March 10th and will be priced as follows:
- $20 adults
- $10 students four years and older
- $5 students three years and younger
Tickets will be on sale through Thursday, March 24th.
- Monday, March 7th: 1st Grade enrichment trip to Bass Hall - Wear your "Sunday best" - 11:30-2:30
- Tuesday, March 8th: 3rd Grade enrichment trip to Waco - Dr. Pepper Museum marketing program and Mayborn Museum at Baylor University. Students must arrive at school by 7:30 a.m. and will return between 5:00 and 5:30 p.m. Students should all wear their Merryhill polo.
- Thursday, March 10th: Mother and Son Hoedown tickets go on sale.
- Friday, March 11th: Spirit Day - wear your Merryhill shirt to support your school.
- Friday, March 11th: Final payment due for 4th and 5th Grade trip to Austin and San Antonio.