Seeking Support Representatives!
Equip & encourage others as they home educate!
What is a Support Representative (SR)? SR Responsibilities & Requirements
- Requirements: Have a biblical worldview, agree to a statement of faith & be a classical homeschooling advocate
- Responsibilities: Outreach, support, and development of local directors and communities - both new and existing.
- Training provided: Initial four-day orientation, equipping opportunities with national and local leadership, strategy sessions, annual learning forums, and more!
- Time commitment: Activities are self directed and therefore time committed is individually determined. Most have found that five to ten hours per week is ample.
Classical Conversations is now contracting Support Representatives in your area!
Support Representatives (SRs) play an important role in the success of local Classical Conversations communities. Join our team and enjoy many opportunities:
- Grow as a leader
- Build relationships
- Encourage other home educators
- Become rhetorical with Christian, classical education and Classical Conversations
- Share in profits and work towards goal incentives