Stop Cyber Bullying Please!!!
By Julian Cabrerizo
Stop Cyber Bullying
The use of electronic communication to bully a person, typically by sending messages.
There always that one question people ask about which is cyber bullying. Sometimes I say to my self why does it happen. Well in my opinion, bullying happens when that person doesn't like somebody. For example, let's just say that A boy named Nick and a boy named Murco. Murco didn't like Nick because he was different and so what Murco did is that he started bullying Nick from a technological device. From there Nick starts getting word in his head like, I hate my life, flash backs and a lot more. So what that leads to killing there selfs and doing crazy stuff. This is why bullying should stop right now.
These are the words that comes up in your head when you are getting bullied.
We need to stop this
Is your joke still funny?
Bullying is A Big Trouble
I was bullied quite a lot when I was growing up in my Peking Opera School. I allowed myself to be bullied because I was scared and didn’t know how to defend myself. I was bullied until I prevented a new student from being bullied. By standing up for him, I learned to stand up for myself.
By Jackie Chan
Facts About Cyber Bullying
- Nearly 43% of kids have been bullied online.
- 70% of students report seeing frequent bullying online
- Over 80% of teens use a cell phone regularly, making it the most common medium for cyber bullying.
- 68% of teens agree that cyber bullying is a serious problem.
- 81% of young people think bullying online is easier to get away with than bullying in person.
Ideas Of Spreading Kindness
1. Smile all times even around strangers.
2. Help others even if you aren't really friends with them.
3. Respect everyone the way you want to be treated.