Peek at the Week
Week of September 6, 2021
WISHING OUR STAFF A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY...
Mrs. King - Cook
MEADOWLARK PTO FUNDRAISER
Bring your discount card and $2 of each haircut or ear piercing will go to Meadowlark PTO!
Discount cards were sent home with your child. We have extra cards in the office.
DON'T FORGET TO ORDER A MEADOWLARK SHIRT!
Sale Ends September 10th!
MEADOWLARK BICYCLE/SCOOTER CONTRACT
1. Students may ride a bike or scooter with parent permission.
2. Students must have a bicycle/scooter contract on file.
3. You must wear a helmet when riding!
4. When arriving on Campus, students must stop at the stop sign located at the south entrance intersecting 159th street, look both ways before crossing and walk their bike across the road. Students must walk their bike on the sidewalk all the way to the building.
5. When leaving campus, students must walk their bike on the sidewalk to the stop sign located at the south entrance intersecting 159th street, look both ways before crossing and walk their bike across the road.
6. Bikes and scooters must be parked in the bicycle racks and locked. (Meadowlark Elementary assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged items).