By: Renee' Cockrum
What is Anti-Semitism?
Anti-Semitisim is the hatred of the Jews as a religion or racial group.
How do We Stop This?
- educate younger generations about the Holocaust and other forms of genocide in the past and present
- work together to protect basic liberties and freedoms now and in the future
- provide support for Holocaust survivors and cherish their memories
- help maintain memorials
- defend our freedom of speech which is under attack from forces of religious extremism and political correctness
- ensure governments and law enforcement agents take action when anti-Semitic incidents occur
- help all victims of discrimination fight back and recover from physical, emotional and economic damages