VCR Presentation 7
Fill in the Blank
1. An electric generator.
2. An extremely, forceful, energetic, hardworking person.
The dynamo was too excited to go to Disney for her first time.
No real antonyms.
Choose the sentence in which the word in bold is used incorrectly.
1. If you turn on the dynamo, we will have power all week.
2. The dynamo worked his way up the corporate ladder extremely quickly.
3. There is a dynamo in the garage that powers the house.
4. The orchestra had a dynamo sound to it.