What is CYBER BULLYING?
Learn how to be a UPstander, not a BYstander.
What is an UPstander?
- is not directly involved in the cyberbullying incident, but steps in to help anyway.
- empathizes with the targets of cyberbullying, letting them know that they care and are listening.
- does not spread rumors or go along with cyberbullies because of peer pressure, and may even
- tell the cyberbully to stop.
- encourages the target to tell a trusted adult about the situation.
EQ: How do you judge the intentions and impact of peoples words and actions online??