Nurse to Doctor
Considering a Change: Exploring Your Options
- Research and get as many facts as you can.
- Figure out what you want out of a career.
Developing a Plan: Mapping Your Moves
- Make your long term plan into daily tasks.
- Develop an action plan, make goals to get where you want.
Making the Change: Burning No Bridges
- Make connections and gain experience.
- Build relationships, the support of family of friends can help tremendously.
Beginning the New Journey: Showcasing Your Experience
- Take stock, know all your strengths.
- Translate your past experiences and successes to be the best for your new career.
"10 Tips for Changing Careers Without Losing Your Mind." Brazen Life. N.p., 16 May 2013. Web. 14 Dec. 2014.
"5 Tips for Changing Careers." 5 Tips for Changing Careers. N.p., n.d. Web. 14 Dec. 2014.
"Job Seekers: How to Pitch Your Skills to Make a Career Change." Job Seekers: How to Pitch Your Skills to Make a Career Change. N.p., n.d. Web. 14 Dec. 2014.