By Trent Belleau
- Constellations usually look like forms of animals and shapes.
- Constellations have been used since ancient times.
- Many constellations are named after Greek Gods because Ancient Romans believed that the stars were Gods in the sky watching them.
- They are used by astronomers to navigate through the sky.
- Many astronomers use constellations to find certain planets and stars.
- Constellations are a very interesting topic! So to learn more click HERE!
This is one example of what Ancient Romans saw in the sky.
Example of animal constellations in the sky.
This is a look at many different types of constellations.