Help Protect Yourself
- Over 90% of people get infected of HIV because of sexual contact.
- In the UK there are more people that have HIV than in USA.
- 1% of babies were born from HIV protected mom's.
- No one has ever invented a medicine or vaccine to cure HIV.
- If u take an HIV test you'll get your results in 15-20 minutes.
- Humans get the flu after you have had HIV for awhile. But not all people.
- You get swollen, sore throat, rash, fatigue, etc.
People should get tested for HIV because then you might get into horrible condition and die. People can reduce the risk of infection by not having sex. People can get HIV from a person who is already infected, and makes direct contact with bodoly fluids.