Final 2019-2020 Issue: June 12th
Farewell for the Summer
To our 6th & 7th graders, please enjoy your summer. Thank you for all of your efforts to stay connected during distance learning. We are so proud of you. We are excited to welcome you back in fall.
For our 8th graders who are moving on to Lincoln High School, we are proud of you. Thank you for your efforts to stay connected during distance learning. We are going to miss you. We will miss your enthusiasm and spirit. We appreciate you voicing your opinions and standing up for what you believe in. We have many great memories of all of you. We will forever remember the music blasting from the bathroom before school one morning, the Powder Puff Game, the Snow Ball, your school spirit, and so much more. You are amazing and we have no doubt you will do great things. As you travel to Lincoln, remember to work hard, be kind and never give up on your dreams. Get involved- try a new sport, join a club, volunteer. If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask. You will forever be a Warhawk and we are always going to be here for you! Enjoy your summer!
Warhawk Farewell: It Was Great Seeing All of You!!
Do You Still Want to Order a Yearbook? There's Still Time!
If you haven't ordered a yearbook yet, you still can. Please complete the form and submit it. You will find a link at the bottom of the page to pay for your yearbook purchase; the cost of the yearbook is $25. When you get to the Wordware login screen. You will want to do the following:
If you have an account:
- Login in.
- Click "Students" at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the student for whom you are buying a yearbook.
- Click "Show more".
- Find "Yearbook/Wilson" in the menu.
- Click "Add to cart".
- Click on your cart at the top of the page.
- Then click "check out".
If you do not yet have an account:
- Contact Pam Kretsch < firstname.lastname@example.org > to get an activation code for Wordware.
- Click the orange button on the side of the screen to set one up.
- Login and follow the above steps.
Special Videos: Virtual Talent Show, Awards Ceremony & 8th Grade Farewell
Is Your Child Missing Some Belongings? Check Out These Photos!
Due to the surplus of items and the difficulty matching up items with families, we are working on an additional plan to match items up with their families once again.
New Drop Offs
School Perceptions Survey
Click here to learn more about the sports being offered in fall at Wilson Middle School.
Stay Connected Over the Summer
In addition, please like our Facebook page and visit it often. We will continue to update it with news, events, and other opportunities.
If you are in need of an interpreter, please see the contact information below:
- Spanish Hotline (Claudia Klein/Jesus Cervantes): (920) 663-9372
- Hmong Hotline (Mai Chang/Fong Hang): (920) 663-9373
- Yog koj xav kom muab cov ntaubntawv no txhais ua lus Hmoob, thov hu Hmoob Tus Xovtooj ntawm 663-9373.