Available to In Use Status
When logging into your site inventory. The first screen that you come to is your sites inventory dashboard. Here you see your Inventory Statistics, Tag Distributions, Notifications, and Staff Inventory Counts.
These instructions will focus on the Inventory Statistics. This is where you find the total inventory count for your campus along with the total value. This data consists of Available, In Use, and Other inventory. See an example below.
Changing Status to In Use
| || || |
- From the drop-down menu select "Available".
- Click on Advanced Filters.
- Custom Filters. Select the green icon.
- Select the custom filters: Location, DoesNotContain, and type in Removal.
- Click Go.
| || || |
- Navigate to the drop down menu in the top right corner of the Tag Information Screen.
- Select "In Use".
- This will take you to the Change Status Screen.
- Update the Status Notes with the following information: Date, Reason for status change, and Initials of the employee making the change.
- Select go to save changes.