Fourth Grade Weekly Game Plan
Week of May 9, 2016
Batter Up for STAAR Testing!
Our students will get the opportunity to show off their skills as they take the STAAR math and reading tests Monday and Tuesday. Here are some important reminders...
- Students should get a good night's sleep and eat a healthy breakfast each day.
- Please be sure they arrive to school on time.
- Students are encouraged to bring water bottles, books, and a healthy snack if they wish. A small snack will be provided.
- Our campus will be closed to visitors this week, but please be aware that our schedule is different on Monday and Tuesday. We will be eating lunch at 1:10, followed by Specials at 1:45 and recess at 2:15.
- If you need to contact one of us, please call the office, as we will be unable to check our email during testing.
- There will be no tutoring this week, as we are finished for the year.