WSI Town Hall
Join us on May 15, 2021 in Three Time Zones!
Saturday, May 15th, 2-3:30pm
This is an online event.
- Session 1: 2pm JST / 5pm NZ ST (GMT+9)
- Session 2: 2pm CET (GMT +1)
- Session 3: 10am PT / 1 PM EST (GMT-4)
**The registration closes on May 14 at 11:59pm in EST.
Town Hall Program
1. Welcome to WSI Town Hall
2. Introduction and about WSI (President Diane Huffman)
3. History of WSI (Kari Fasting or Carole Oglesby)
4. Introduction of current Executive board members
5. Introduction of advisory board members
6. Introduction of Each Task Force and Committees
· International Committee (Diane Huffman)
· Legal Committee (Guro Johnsen)
· Communication and Membership Committee (Kanae Haneishi)
· Sport Media Task Force (Dunja Antunovic)
· Leadership Task Force (Guro Johnsen)
· Harassment and Abuse Task Force (Kari Fasting)
· Sport in a Post Binary World Task Force (Carole Oglesby & Payoshni Mitra)
7. Future direction (Diane Huffman)
8. Live Q & A with Participants