St. Patrick Catholic School
Weekly Bulletin-February 18, 2018
Book Fair Coming February 21-27!!
Our Lenton Season....
Every morning throughout Lent, we will be reading verses from different bible passages. After hearing these verses students are asked to discuss them as a class. The bible verses will be coming from the Lent Tree in our Faith display corner. As Lent continues, the tree will become more bare and empty while waiting for Easter to arrive.
- 20th-23rd 1B/1D Swimming 1:15pm
- 21st-27th BOOK FAIR
- Wednesday 21st Olympic Games Day (morning)
- Wednesday 21st Gr. 4 B-ball vs Sifton (@St. Pat's) 3:30 pm
- Thursday 22nd School Council Mtg 7 pm
- Friday 23rd Hot Lunch- Panago
- Saturday 24th Gr. 4 FINAL B-ball Tournament @ St. Pat's 9 am
- Monday 26th 1B/1D Swimming 1:15pm
- Tuesday 27th Gr. 4's Hockey Hooky @ Roger's Place
- Wednesday 28th Pink Shirt Day-Wear Pink!
- Thursday 1st EARLY DISMISSAL DAY 2:15 pm
- Friday 2nd Hot Lunch- Booster Juice
- Thursday 8th No School-PD Day
- Friday 9th No School-Day in Lieu
- Tuesday 13th Ballet Jorgen presentation 10am in Gym
- Thursday 15th School Council Mtg 7pm
- Friday 16th Hot Lunch-Pizza 73
- Friday 16th St. Patrick's Day School Mass @ St. Francis Xavier