The Bulldog Buzz!
Week of June 6, 2016
How will you CHANGE THE WORLD by sharing & supporting your opinion?
Tuesday, June 7th, 2:45pm
In order to ensure that we have enough time for class lists, please save personal questions for Amerihealth for after the presentation. People can float in & out as we work to address individual needs with the representatives. Thank you!
- Amerihealth Presentation (2:45-3:00)
- Class Lists
The Curriculum Corner: Read it Again Please!
Memorial Day Parade
Words to Inspire
3rd Grade Honors Choir
Thank you to Miss Tursi & Mrs. Fanfarillo for another WONDERFUL performance!
News & Notes
- Dunk Tank UPDATE: In order to make the timing work with this on field day we needed to tweak what we're going to do. We will do the dunk tank just prior to the "fire hose." Please pick your top reader & send their name to Carol by next Tuesday. On Wednesday morning, I will announce their names and these students will get to throw. If you have any questions, just let me know!
- Rehearsal for the 3rd Grade Talent Show will take place on Friday, June 10th in the cafeteria at 9:30 AM. Stay tuned for details!
You're the Best...Quotes from the Staff!
Michelle, thank you for so quickly acting for a student having an allergic food reaction. Your prompt reaction, helped to ensure that he got quick medical care.
Joan and Carol, thanks for all of your hard work always, but especially at this busy time of the year.
- 06/02 - Summative CAST Meetings (Gr2 & 3); 1st Grade Trip; PDS Meeting
- 06/03 - Summative CAST Meetings (Gr1)
- 06/06 - K visit to Bullock
- 06/07 - 3rd Grade Trip to Bowe & Faculty Meeting
- 06/08 - Field Day (6/9 Rain Date)
- 06/10 - Spring Star Student Assembly
- 06/13 - BSI Planning (early dismissal)
- 06/14 - Specialists Planning (early dismissal) & Talent Show
- 06/15 - Last Day of School!