We Are Together Tamanend!
Tamanend Art Show
Staff Appreciation Luncheon
Our Staff Appreciation Luncheon is set for this Wednesday, May 6th. Parents are organizing the event that will be serving our staff at three separate lunches beginning at 10:30 AM. Any way that you are able to help is greatly appreciated.
To sign up please go to http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0545adad2da20-teacher
Help Tamanend While You Shop or Recycle
If you use the following vendors, please think about supporting TMS while you shop and recycle:
- If you shop at Target and have a Target Red Card, you can register your card for Target's Take Charge of Education program so that Tamanend receives a percentage of your spending.
- Giant Food Store has an A+ School Rewards program through their clip-less coupon card that gives money to the school you designate every time you shop. Use this link to select Tamanend as your A+ school.
- Use this link to connect to Amazon to shop and Tamanend can earn as much as 15% of what you purchase!
- Clip and send in Box Tops to the attention of the Tamanend National Jr. Honor Society care of Sra. Mars or Sra. Murry.
- If you like to shop online, check out the eScrip Online Mall. When you sign up for an account, selecting Tamanend earns money for our school.
- When you recycle your paper using our Abitibi bin located at the back of our Main Parking Lot, you have not only helped the environment, you help TMS, too.
Notes from Previous Tamanend Connections:
- Parent Volunteers Needed! Please use this link to chaperone, volunteer and support TMS. The code word is TMS.
Click here for up-to-date calendar information about the 2014-15 school year. The 2015-2016 calendar is also approved and published here.
There is a Parent Portal app for your smartphone. Click here for more information.
- Click here to view previous Tamanend Connections from 2014-2015.
- Click here to read previous Backpack Newsflash editions from CB Cares Educational Foundation.
- Students may not arrive to school in the morning until 7:10 AM. That is when staff members are available to supervise students.
- Click here to learn about CBSD efforts against bullying and for resources helpful to parents on this important subject and more.
- To receive text alerts from CBSD, click here.