Buckalew Grade Level Orientation
2021-22 School Year
Welcome to Buckalew from the Front Office!
Geared-Up for Success with Mrs. Price
- Yearbook/Fall Pictures tomorrow, September 10
- We need to keep doing what we are doing, but we can't let up on Covid protocols yet!
- Bookfair Coming (virtual 9/15-9/25) (in-person 9/20-9/24)
- Storybook Parade 10/7
- End of 1st Grading Period 10/7
- Student Holiday 10/8
- Holiday 10/11
Hannah Harsh, Jacklyn Smejkal, Lindy Davis, Michelle Mader, Jenny Warren, and Katie Corley
Click HERE for Kinder Orientation- this link is the same powerpoint presentation sent prior to Meet the Teacher on August 9th.
Robin Snyder, Marc Cohen, Rachel Wilson, Alexis Moschitto, Kristi Fuller, Jodi Ramirez
Rachael Fuller, Michelle Canlas, Jill Krizan, Kaitlyn Wixson, Julie Garrett, Chelsea Depoy
ALL Students know our specials team!! Check out their classroom information!
Meet the Team: Left to Right
Shannon Doak-ART Teacher, Jennifer West- Librarian, Tim Russell-PE Coach, Stephanie Treml-Technology, Stephanie Ramirez-Music Teacher
Student Support Team:
Adrienne Miller, Patty Henry, Julie Pedersen, Wendy Laurence, Lauren Breder, Kayla Bryant, Lillian Smith, Crispin Provost, Maggie Steinberg
Audelia Cestero, Ashley Aliaga, Kerry Konczak, Lenore Morrison, Boonjira Jankhiew, Alexa Bishop, Caitlyn Doss
"Picture Perfect Friday" Videos
Can My Child Go To School *updated 9/7/21
Many of you have asked, what can we do to show our support?
Ways to Show Support:
- Join our PTO! Next Meeting, October 1st
- Sponsor a "special treat" for our staff (contact Mrs. Price @ email@example.com) Mrs. Price is always looking for ways to continually boost moral of our staff while we are unable to meet in person, yet while we are working under the same roof for the last year and a half. A little "something" goes a long way! If you would love to sponsor a sonic drink delivery, special treat for a faculty zoom meeting, or something that would lift spirits of our staff, please reach out!
- Send in a personal note, email, or TAE (see below) to any staff member.
Want to thank a Staff Member?
We are doing all we can to keep our Bears safe and healthy so we can keep schools open. If you're looking for a way to say thank you to your child's teacher, I encourage you to access your Parent Access Account (PAC) to write a Teacher's Achieving Excellence (TAE). If you don't have a PAC account yet, you will want one. You can monitor your child's grades, attendance, and so much more. You can use this link to create an account: https://www.conroeisd.net/parents/
- you will need to know your child's 6 digit ID (it's their lunch number). You can access the TAEs under the communication tab.