Edgar Allen Poe
By:Jack,Summer and Dionysus
- Born January 19, 1809, Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.And he is an American short-story writer.
- Edgar's mother died when he was only 3 years old.
- The child was taken in by John and Frances Allan of Richmond,Vagina.Although they never formally adopted him, Poe was with them well into young adulthood.
- Allen Poe was disowned by his foster parents
- The famous military academe that expelled him was called West point
- He married his cousin Virginia Clemm which was almost 14 when they got married.
- Some people think he died by alcoholism,but other people have other theories.
- carbon monoxide
- Tell tale heart
- The raven
- The black cat
- Annabel Lee