- This element is a metal (Solid)
- It was founded in 1830, by Nils Sefstrom
- Vanadium was named after the Scandinavian goddess, Vanadis
Vanadium is found in......
More Info about Vanadium
- Vanadium's location on the Periodic Table is Period 4, Group 5
- Vanadium is a metal, and its familt name is transition metal
- Similar elements are Niobium,Tantalum, Dubnium
- Boiling Point: 6116 degrees F.
- Melting Point: 3434 degrees F.
- Vanadium is radioactive
- cost to purchase: $20/ Pound
- Characteristics: Color= Silver...Odor= None...Reactivity: Steel, Oxide
- Vanadium's uses involve, Catalyst, Dye, Color Fixer, And Batteries