Texas Christian University (TCU)
Give an overview/history synopsis of the program
TCU is a private college in Fort Worth that was founded in 1873. TCU's tuition fees from 2014 to 2015 are $38,600. Texas Christian University is one of the biggest universities that are with the christian religion. Texas Christian University's mascot is a horned frog. The horned frog is Texas's state reptile. Texas Christian university is especially competitive in football.
Accounting, Adult Health Nurse/Nursing, Applied Mathematics, General, Astrophysics, Biochemistry, Biology/Biological Sciences, General, Biomedical Sciences, General, Biophysics, Business Administration and Management, General, Chemistry, General, Cognitive Science, Communication Sciences and Disorders, General, Counselor Education/School Counseling and Guidance Service, Curriculum and Instruction, Developmental and Child Psychology, etc
Provide any/all financial aid and scholarships.
- Federal Pell Grants
- Federal Perkins Loans
- Federal Direct Subsidized Stafford Loans
- Federal Direct Unsubsidized Stafford Loans
- Federal Direct PLUS Loans
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grants
- State loans
- State need-based scholarships and grants
- Institutional need-based scholarships and grants
- Private need-based scholarships and grants
TCU - Get Started National Commercial