ST. CROIX CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL
January 28, 2019
STUDENTS FIRST - PROFESSIONALISM - FAMILY
Top 10 by 2020
- Academic Achievement
- Student Climate
- Adult Culture
Together we can achieve anything.
Shoutouts & Celebrations
thank you for your outstanding effort, kindness, excellence, and selflessness.
- Schedule Steering Committee: They took time out of their day to have meaningful discussions about how we can make our schedule better for students and staff.
- Tracy, Cami, Kimbo, Tack, Jess, Ari, & Courtney: Taking time to visit Osceola High School - Great discussion and collaboration on trimesters.
- Jerry Wold: Installed new door stops that are AMAZING!!! Thank you so much!
- Tracy Klein, Jess Wolf, Chris Buckel, & Courtney Hawkins: For putting together a really fun snowflake dance for our students....making memories on the dance floor!!!
- Courtney Hawkins (3 recognitions): Thank you for making the staff treats. You never disappoint. Cookies in the lounge on a cold, dreary Friday! Handing out cinnamon rolls.
- Thomas Sauve: Car didn't start this morning so he went the extra mile (or 10) to get me to school.
- Kurt Soderberg: Organizing our morning to Osceola which was very insightful and valuable as we make potential changes in the best interest of our kids.
- Jen Staidl: Posted Bathroom Positivity.
- Jeff Fern (2 recognitions): Organizing, communicating, re-communicating, and communicating again about WIN time assignments for students. You are a rock star in general, but particularly this week with communicating around WIN/ACT prep study hall madness.
- All non-math and science teachers: Covered math/science WIN times Tuesday-Thursday without complaint!
- Amanda Arnold: Subbed for my Spanish 3 class! They got everything done they were supposed to! ¡Mil gracias!
- Math and Science Teachers: Way to rock ACT Prep this week!
- Chris Deno: She was able to successfully make (probably) 4,827 student schedule changes... even though I asked, and she wouldn't change my schedule.
- Wendy Hoverson: The AD Service Award of the Year winner who takes care of all the behind-the-scenes event stuff and keeps the AD alive.... literally.
You all ROCK!
JUST FOR FUN
Pretty Amazing - A student shared this with Jason
Schedule for the Week
Morning Greeters This Week: ELA
Monday, January 28
Noon - Josten's Class Rings
1:30 pm - 2:30 pm - HSLT Goals Meeting
2:30 pm - 8:00 pm - FFA to Ellsworth High School (Rozeboom & Emery)
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm - School Board Meeting
Tuesday, January 29
7:30 am - 8:00 am - BLT Meeting
Wednesday, January 30 - Morning Meeting Schedule
7:30 am - 3:30 pm - Chetek-Weyerhaeuser School Visit
7:30 am - 8:15 am - PLC Meeting Time
11:30 am - 1:15 pm - Tech Bytes - Dan Ruud
2:15 pm - ASVAB Results - Room 117
Thursday, January 31
7:00 am - 3:30 pm - ACT Aspire Interim Training - CVTC
9:30 am - 1:30 pm - James J Hill House - Wolf
Friday, February 1
7:30 am - 8:00 am - PBIS Meeting
8:15 am - 10:45 am - HSLT Meeting
Click on this link. If you have questions, please talk to your BLT leader or Jeff, Tracy, Jason or Kurt.