2. Stress can make acne worse.
3. The stress of caring for a disabled spouse increases the risk of stroke.
4. Stress makes blood "sticker", in preparation for an injury.
5. Young people from military families who have a deployed parent report higher levels of stress and emotional problems than any other adolescents and teens.
6. 3/4 of the human population under stress in varying levels in a 2 week period.
7. chewing gum eases stress.
8. Highly stressed women have a higher tendency for suicide.
9. In many countries the major cause of stress in money.
10. Cocoa and chocolate have been known to reduce stress.