Wanted Dead and Alive!!!!!
Just kidding...Just bring him to me alive...
This criminals name is "Nitrogen". Nitrogen was discovered on 1772 by Scottish physician Daniel Rutherford. Nitrogen is the fifth most abundant element in the universe and makes up about 78% of the Earth's atmosphere.
- Nitrogen's atomic number is 7 and its atomic mass # is 14.01g
- Nitrogen's melting point is 63.15 K (-210.00°C or -346.00°F), while its boiling point is 77.36 K (-195.79°C or -320.44°F).
- Nitrogen is a gas at room temperature so he might get away from you if you slow.
- It is a non-metal, located in period 2 group 15.
Related Family Members
- Last seen in cereal boxes.
- People describe seen him in his gaseous state disappearing into the air.
- A chef said he seen him in the meat he was about to cook.
- You can find him in Earth's crust.
- He been seen in his liquid form in oil industries to build up pressure in wells to force crude oil up.
- Nitrogen gets its name from a mineral known as "niter" (potassium nitrate), from which it can be prepared.
- NH3- Ammonia
- NCL3- Nitrogen Trichloride
- CNCL- Cyanogen Chloride
Other Info bout "Nitrogen"
- Nitrogen is absolutely essential to all living organisms.
- It is an important part of all protein molecules which, among other functions, are the building material in all kinds of cells Nitrogen is also used to make up nucleic acids which store an organism's genetic information.
- Nitrogen gas is not toxic, but, in principle, pure nitrogen could asphyxiate the body by denying it access to oxygen.
- $77.00/g.. but the more you bring the better.