August 31, 2015
Unfortunately, I didn't get the video button pressed in time to catch her proclamation of her mission as Superintendent . . . 'to make Aquin an Academic Powerhouse' . . . 'to have Aquin recognized first for Academics and then for Athletics'.
Thankfully I was able to record the rest and I have condensed the highlights here (including a very thorough explanation of 'Guided Goals'). Be sure to watch the video linked above and you will see the passion and love Mrs. Brubaker carries into her 'superintendency' for Aquin and our beloved Bulldogs.
(if the link above doesn't work, here's the direct link: https://youtu.be/AZIunDOec5k)
Speaking of Athletics . . .
- 7-8th VBall v. Stockton . 5:30
- 5-6th VBall at Pearl City . 6:00
- Golf v. West Carroll . 4:00
- HS VBall v. Keith Country Day . 6:00
- 7-8th VBall v. Pearl City . 5:30
- 7-8th FBall at Sterling Newman . 5:30
- HS VBall v. Warren . 5:00
- 5-6th VBall v. Orangeville . 6:00
- Golf v. Dakota . 4:00
- HS VBall at Oregon Tourney . 4:30
- HS FBall at Milledgeville
- HS VBall at Oregon Tourney . TBA
- Golf at Dammann-Wolfe Invitational . TBA
- 5-6th FBall v. AFC . 10:00
Dress-Up Day Sweater Order
From the Cafeteria . . .
We are blessed to have Beltline provide our food service at very reasonable prices. We don't want the expense of silverware to increase the cost of lunch.