Girls On Target Spring Newsletter
Camp, Classes, and Feature GOT Client!
GOT and the Month of May
Don't Miss Out on Camp and Summer Classes!
- High School Circuit Classes: Tuesdays, June 11-July 23, 5:45-6:45pm, Morley Field in
- 4-8th Grade Circuit Classes Option 1: Tuesdays June 11-July 23, 9:30-10:30am, Morley
Field in North Park
- 4-8th Grade Circuit Classes Option 2: Sundays, June 9-July 28, 3-4pm, Doyle Park in
- Open Yoga in the Park All Ages and Genders: Wednesdays, June 12-July 24,
Pioneer Park in MIssion Hills
- Free Yoga Class for 4-8th Grade Girls June 8th From 9-10am at Seagrove Park in
Cerise Cox- GOT Newsletter Feature Client
What do you love most about coming to GOT?
Cerise: I love seeing Ms. Z and my friends and doing yoga. I love being a part of this group. I like staying connected with friends from my old school.
How do you think you've grown from GOT?
Cerise: My balance is better, my yoga is better. I'm able to relax more easily. I think I will do yoga for the rest of my life.
What's your favorite color, favorite food, favorite hobby, and favorite school subject?
Cerise: My favorite colors are purple, turquiose, and lime green. My favorite foods are steak, Xia Long Bao (dumplings), sushi, dark chocolate, cherries, mangoes, raspberries, olives, and cheese. My favorite hobby is gardening, art, getting as many stains as possible on my clothes, walking in mud, rolling in mud, and mauling my orange cat. My favorite school subject is art.
What's your favorite yoga pose?
Cerise: My favorite yoga pose is the cat cow pose.
Cerise is a 5th grader who continually brightens our Girls On Target classes with her positive attitude and willingness to work hard and have fun at the same time. Girls On Target is lucky to have someone like Cerise involved in classes!